Goals & Objectives
- Teach Islam relevant to the current day and age while developing an American Muslim identity.
- Develop a Muslim personality based on Islamic values so that they can become future leaders who will work together as part of the community to please Allah SWT.
- Develop a sense of responsibility to society and the environment.
- Provide a basic knowledge of Islam, Quran and the Arabic language.
- Provide an opportunity for parents and children to develop a sense of brotherhood.
The school follows a systematic, comprehensive curriculum. The objective of the curriculum is to provide a broad understanding of all aspects of Islam.
Students are taught in six levels based on their proficiency in the reading of the Quran. The Quran is taught with tajweed by qualified teachers.
Students are taught by grade levels. Some parts of the curriculum include basic Fiqh, Islamic etiquettes and manners, and stories of the Prophets and companions.
Grades: Children from kindergarten to 8th grades (Age 4-14) are accepted.
Fees: Per semester fee is $125 per child per semester. The fee can be paid in installments. This fee covers the expenses of books and supplies. However, the fee is reduced or waived for families who cannot afford it. Please talk to the school admin in person if you require financial aid.
Timing: Classes run weekly on Sundays from August 21st through December 18, 2016, 11:30AM – 1:45PM.