Our enrollment for the Fall 2020 – Spring 2021 Academic Year is now open. You can also schedule a school tour here.
For more information or to register your children, please download an enrollment package:
Pre-School & K-12 Enrollment Package
- Enrollment Agreement 2020-21
- Pupil Information
- Financial Agreement 2020-21
- Monthly Automatic Withdrawal From for Tuition
- Enrollment form High School 2018-19
- Photo and Video Release Form 2020-21
- Kansas Certificate of Immunizations
- Child Health Assessment
- KDHE Child Medical Record
- KDHE Authorization For Emergency Medical Care
- Home Language Survey (HLS) form
- Supply List PreK 2018-19
- Supply List KG Elem 2018-19
- Supply List Grade 4-5 Middle School 2018-19
- Academic Calendar 2018-19
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR ALL GRADES! PLEASE CONTACT US SOON!
Annoor Islamic School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to its students and does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.