Counselor and Education Specialist
The AIS School Counselor and Education Specialist is an advocate for your child who works collaboratively with parents, students, teachers, administrators, and community to assist students with their academic, career development, and personal/social areas.
The Goals of the AIS Counseling and Education Specialist Program Are:
- Assist students with educational, personal, career, and goal planning from an Islamic perspective
- Develop personalized programs based on each student’s strengths and needs.
- Help students understand themselves and others.
- Guide students in identifying and dealing with problems.
- Facilitate the identification of students with special needs.
- Provide crisis intervention when necessary.
- Coordinate referrals to school and community support services.
- Serve as a resource to students, parents, teachers, and administrators
Hot Lunch Program
More information coming soon.